SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 : State Bank of India (SBI) conducts an annual recruitment program to hire eligible candidates for the post of Junior Associate for various types of customer-interaction related jobs. Notification for SBI Clerk Exam 2022 likely to be released in April 2022. SBI will also announce the exam dates along with the notification of Clerk Bharti exam. Lakhs of candidates apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment every year thus making it one of the most competitive exams in India. The official notification for SBI Clerk 2022 exam is yet to be released.
Candidates have to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 on the official website of SBI. To apply for SBI Clerk Exam 2022, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree. SBI Clerk exam is divided into two stages- Preliminary and Main. There will be no interview round for the post and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of score in main exam.
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Overview
|name of exam||SBI Clerk Bharti|
|exam conducting authority||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|type of work||bank clerk|
|Post||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Number of Vacancies||to be announced|
|Application fee||General & OBC – INR 750SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS – Nil|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam Main Exam Language Test (Optional)|
SBI Clerk Bharti
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 (SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Pan Card
- age certificate
- Certificate of Income
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- passport size photo
- graduation mark sheet
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 Full Details
SBI Clerk is a national level banking exam conducted every year by the State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre / Junior Associate posts in various departments of SBI across the country. SBI Clerk is an undergraduate level exam that offers entry level clerical jobs (meaning those related to clerk work) to the deserving candidates. There is a two stage selection process in SBI Clerk exam- Prelims and Mains.
The final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks obtained in these examinations. Candidates who qualify the Prelims exam will be eligible to appear in the Mains exam. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in main examination. Selected candidates will be responsible for all client-related interactions and operations.
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for SBI Clerk Exam 2022. SBI Clerk eligibility criteria includes nationality, educational qualification and age limit. Which is as follows –
- Nationality :- It is mandatory for the candidates to be a citizen of India to apply for SBI Clerk Bharti 2022.
- Educational Qualification :- 1. For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from any recognized institute.
- The candidates who are in the final semester/year can also apply for SBI Clerk but only if he/she is able to submit the degree completion proof on or before August 31, 2022.
- Candidates should have oral and written proficiency in the official language of the State or Union Territory to which they are applying.
- Age Limit :- Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation :- Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Government of India. Which is as follows –
- SC/ST category candidates have been provided age relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC category candidates are given age relaxation of 3 years.
- There is an age relaxation of 10 years for PWD (UR/EWS) candidates.
- There is an age relaxation of 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates.
- There is an age relaxation of 15 years for PWD (SC/ST).
Application Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 (SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Application Process)
- Interested candidates to apply for SBI Clerk Bharti 2022, first of all visit the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, after clicking on the Current Openings tab, click on the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 tab.
- After clicking on the tab apply online and click on the link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully like full name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, educational qualification etc.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the registered mail for successful registration.
- After registration, log in with registration number and password.
- Upload all the documents in the required size and format.
- Then click on the preview button to check all the details filled in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Bank Challan.
- Take a printout of the application form and receipt of the application fee.
Note :- Application fee for General / EWS / OBC category candidates for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 application is ₹ 750, while SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen are exempted from application fee.
sbi clerk 2022 notification,sbi clerk 2022,sbi clerk notification 2022,sbi clerk vacancy 2022,sbi clerk 2022 notification date,sbi clerk syllabus 2022,sbi clerk 2022 exam date,sbi clerk 2022 study plan,sbi clerk 2022 vacancy,sbi clerk 2022 syllabus,about sbi clerk 2022 notification,sbi clerk exam date 2022,sbi clerk salary,new vacancy 2022