PM Awas Yojana : PM Awas Yojana is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it is a big initiative of the Government of India. Citizens who have applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas can directly check their list by visiting the official website of PMAY. Read the article till the end and know how to check PM Awas Yojana List.
PM Awas Yojana, also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, is a major initiative of the Government of India. Citizens who have applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas can directly check their list by visiting the official website of PMAY. Read the article till the end and know how to check PM Awas Yojana List.
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Urban
PM Awas Yojana (Urban) Mission launched on 25 June 2015, aims to provide housing for all in urban areas by the year 2022. The mission is to provide central assistance to States/Union Territories (UTs) and implementing agencies through Central Nodal Agencies (CNAs) for providing housing to all eligible families/beneficiaries against the recognized demand of houses for about Rs.112 crore. does. As per the PMAY(U) guidelines, the size of a house for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) can be up to 30 square meters of carpet area, however the States/UTs may decide the size of the houses in consultation and approval of the Ministry. Flexibility to increase. In continuation of this government’s efforts towards empowerment of women through EWS and LIG unlike earlier schemes,
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Rural
PM Awas Yojana (PMAY-G) was earlier called Indira Awas Yojana and was renamed in March 2016. It aims to promote housing access and affordability for the whole of rural India except Delhi and Chandigarh.
Its objective is to provide financial assistance to the homeless and those living in dilapidated houses to assist in the construction of pucca houses. Beneficiaries living in plains can get up to Rs 1.2 lakh and beneficiaries living in Northeast, hilly areas, Integrated Action Plan (IAP) and inaccessible areas can avail up to Rs 1.3 lakh due to this housing effort. At present, as per the data available from the Ministry of Rural Development, 1,03,01,107 houses have been sanctioned in all the States and Union Territories.
PM Awas Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Plan||PM Awas Yojana|
|launched by||Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)|
|launched on||25 June 2015 (6 years ago)|
|ministry||Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviations|
|Objective||To build 20 million affordable homes by 31st March 2022|
PM Awas Yojana 2022
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The following individuals and families are eligible for this scheme:
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Families whose annual income is up to Rs 3 lakh.
Low Income Group (LIG)
Families with annual income between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh.
Middle Income Group I (MIG I)
Families within the annual income between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh.
Middle Income Group II (MIG II)
Families with annual income between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh.
Belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Household Income (Annual) up to 6 lakhs
- The period for computing the amount of subsidy is 20 years (previously 15 years).
- The applicant / family should not have a permanent house in any part of the country in the name of him or any member of his family.
- The applicant should never have availed any Central/State assistance under any housing scheme of the Government of India in the past.
- An adult female member is mandatory in property ownership.
- home renovation is covered
- The property should be co-owned by a female member of the family.
- The location of the property must be within the planning area of all legal cities and their neighborhoods as of 2011 population.
PM Awas Yojana 2022 Required Documents / Documents for PM Awas Yojana
- voter id card
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Photo ID issued by a government agency
- Final utility bill.
- rental agreement on stamp paper
- Salary receipt of last 2 months
- Bank details of employment account for the last 6 months.
- Final Form 16 / ITR.
- Other Documents Other documents in respect of the ongoing loan along with 6 months repayment bank statement.
- Copy of complete series of property documents (as applicable)
How to check PM Awas Yojana List (Gramin)? (PM Awas Yojana List 2022)
To check PM Awas Yojana List (Gramin) you have to follow the following instructions-
- First you have to visit rhreporting.nic.in to check PM Awas Yojana List (Gramin).
- After visiting the above link you will see an option- tap and select your state.
- After selecting your state select your district.
- After Selecting District Select Your Block Division.
- After Selecting Block Division Select Your Gram Panchayat.
- After re-selecting the Gram Panchayat, select your financial year. If you have applied for PMAY-U in 2021, then tap on the option 2021-22.
- After re-selecting the financial year, select the option of “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin”.
- After selecting the above option fill the captcha and then tap on submit option.
How to check PM Awas Yojana List (Urban)? (How to check PM Awas Yojana)
To check PM Awas Yojana List (Urban) you have to follow the following instructions-
- To check PM Awas Yojana list first you have to visit pmaymis.gov.in.
- After visiting pmaymis.gov.in you tap on the menu bar which will be on the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Afterwards on the menu bar, several options will appear, tap on “Search by Name”.
- After tapping on “Search by Name” you will be redirected to a webpage page where you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number of the applicant, fill in the Aadhaar number of the applicant, and tap on the option of “Show”.
- Your name will appear in front of you after tapping on “Show” option (if you have been selected for the scheme).
pradhan mantri awas yojana 2022,pm awas yojana 2022,pradhan mantri awas yojana,pradhan mantri awas yojana 2022 online apply,pm awas yojana,pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin,pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021,pradhan mantri awas yojana 2020,pradhanmantri aawas yojana,pm awaas yojana 2022,pm awaas list 2022,pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021-22,awas yojana new update,pradhanmantri aawas yojana new list,pradhan mantri awas yojana new list 2022