Patwari Bharti 2022 : MP Vyapam Professional Examination Board (MPPEB Vyapam) conducts Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment every year for the post of Patwari to fill vacancies across the state. So those who want to apply once for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 can apply online mode by visiting its official website and can avail government jobs. For the application of MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years, otherwise they will not be able to apply for this recruitment.
Along with this, it is also mandatory for the candidates to have a bachelor’s degree, irrespective of the subject. Only Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022. Candidates will be selected for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 through a written examination.
Patwari Bharti 2022 Overview :
|job title||Madhya Pradesh Patwari|
|Department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|No. of Vacancies||4000|
|educational qualification||12th pass|
|Last Date of Application||Between August-September 2022|
Documents Required for Patwari Recruitment 2022 (Patwari Bharti 2022 – Important Documents)
For the application of MP Patwari, candidates will need their documents along with the application form like –
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof (like Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving License etc.)
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- bank account number
- Certificate of Income
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- passport size photo
Patwari Bharti 2022 Full Details
MP Vyapam Professional Examination Board organizes MP Patwari Recruitment Exam every year to fill various vacancies in the state. . The application process for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 is yet to be announced because in this recruitment candidates are selected on the basis of a written test then candidates have to appear for the written examination of MP Patwari in all subjects like General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer It is necessary to have complete knowledge of five sections named Aptitude, which is of total 100 marks.
The timing of MP Patwari Exam 2022 is 2 hours and this exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English medium so that candidates do not face any problem in giving the exam. The examination of MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 is to be conducted at the national level, so the candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can easily apply for Patwari Recruitment 2022 through online by visiting the official website of MP Vyapam.
Patwari Bharti 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the prescribed eligibility criteria to be eligible for the application of MP Patwari Recruitment 2022. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and avoid rejection at any subsequent stage. The eligibility prescribed for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 is as follows –
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Board. Only then he will be eligible for Patwari Recruitment 2022. Also to be eligible for the post of MP Patwari candidates must have CPCT scorecard and Hindi typing.
- Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years to be eligible for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022. Only candidates of prescribed age will be able to apply for Patwari Recruitment 2022.
- Age Relaxation :- Apart from the age prescribed for MP Patwari, age relaxation has been provided to the people of other reservation category like –
- Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC ST category.
- OBC category candidates are given age relaxation of 3 years.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
- Nationality :- Candidates should be Indian Citizen. And for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the candidates to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Application Process for Patwari Recruitment 2022 (Patwari Bharti 2022 – Application Process)
For the online application of Patwari Bharti 2022, candidates follow the steps given below –
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of MP Vyapam Vocational Examination Board http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- On visiting the website, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, find the Citizen Services Tab where the link for the 2022 application will be activated.
- Then click on the option of Professional Examination Board (PEB).
- After clicking you will see a dropdown list of examination.
- In this dropdown list click on the option of MP Patwari Exam.
- Register with a valid email address and phone number.
- After this your registration number will be sent to the email given by you.
- Now apply for MP Patwari Exam 2022 with the help of this registration number.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application fee and fee receipt and keep it with you.
- After paying the fee click on submit button.
- Your application for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 has been done.
- If you want, you can take a print out of the application form and keep it with you.
NOTE:- If the candidate does not have the required documents, they can submit them within two years of their selection.
Patwari Bharti 2022 – FAQS
Q1. What is the educational qualification for Patwari Bharti 2022?
Ans. For MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the candidates to have a graduation degree, only graduate candidates are eligible for this recruitment.
Q2. What is the age limit for Patwari Bharti 2022?
Ans. The age for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 has been fixed as 18 to 40 years.
mp patwari bharti 2022,mp patwari vacancy 2022,mp patwari syllabus 2022,patwari bharti 2022,cg patwari bharti 2022,mp patwari bharti,cg patwari vacancy 2022,mp patwari 2022,mp patwari 2022 bharti,cg patwari syllabus 2022,hp patwari recruitment 2022,mp patwari,hp patwari bharti vacancy 2022,mp patwari 2022 notification,patwari syllabus 2022