E Shram Card Registration : Many new schemes were launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the workers and their benefits were also given to them, similarly a scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 26 August 2021, which was named Shram Yojana. Under which a unique account number will be provided to all the workers and the occupation and address of the workers will be recorded in that card, on the basis of which the government will provide new policies and employment opportunities for all the workers.
Under this scheme, about 44 crore workers of the country will be able to take benefits. Today’s post is for all those workers who want to take advantage of government schemes and get new employment opportunities.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 Overview
|start of plan||Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi|
|started in the year||2021|
|scheme title||E Shram Card Registration|
|Purpose||Providing pension and insurance to workers in the unorganized sector|
|area covered||Agriculture, Poultry, Fisheries, Industry, Construction and all other unorganized sectors in India|
|Advantage||Pension after 60 years of age|
|pension amount||Rs 1000 or Rs 3000 per month|
|How to Apply||Online through CSC (Common Service Centre) or E Shram Portal|
|Required Documents||Aadhar Card, Bank Account|
|self registration e shram card online||register.eshram.gov.in|
E Shram Card Registration
This scheme has been organized by the government at the national level, in which all the candidates from 16 years to 59 years can apply and can get the benefit of this scheme. And they can use this card anywhere in the country.
Through this scheme, the government is preparing a database of all laborers so that they can be provided benefits in future and new policies and employment opportunities can be provided to them, if you are also eligible for this scheme, then apply for this scheme. Must do so that you can get the benefit of government schemes and you can get this card made, then this article of ours is for you today, which you must read till the end.
Required Documents (E Shram Card – Important Documents)
Attention all workers, if you want to apply then it is necessary to have the following documents only then you will be able to apply for this scheme and take advantage of it:-
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- a photo of a worker
- laborer’s biometrics
- income, residence certificate
Eligibility Criteria for making Shram Card (E Shram Card Registration – Eligibility Criteria)
Some eligibility has been kept by the government to get the labor card, which is necessary which is as per the table given below:-
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be between 16 to 59 years.
- The person applying should not hold any government post.
- The tax is not paid by the applicant to the government.
- The Aadhar card of the applicant should be linked with the mobile number.
Benefits of E Shram Card Registration
There are many benefits of Shram Card, whose details are as per the table given below, which you must read and take advantage of:-
- New policies and employment opportunities will be given by the government for the workers.
- On attaining the age of 60 years by the worker, they will be given pension amount every month.
- Monthly allowance is also given to all labor laborers.
- Accident insurance of ₹ 200000 will also be given to all the workers under this scheme.
- Help is provided in education and maintenance for the children of laborers.
E Shram Card Registration
To apply for this scheme issued by the Prime Minister, you will have to follow the procedure given below, so that you will be able to make your own labor card and download it, then definitely read the table given below and follow it:-
- First of all go to the official website of Labor Department.
- Enter Aadhar number from which we will get OTP.
- Enter OTP and click on submit button.
- After submitting, a new page will open in which fill the requested information.
- Now you make the payment and submit your application, which will complete your application and you will receive your new card with a unique account number.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 – FAQS
What is the official website of E Shram?
The official website of E Shram is eshram.gov.in.
At what level is this scheme organized?
This scheme was organized at the national level in which all the applicants across the country can take the benefits.
What is the last date for application?
At present, no last date has been set for this scheme from which every worker can take advantage of it.
e shram card registration,e shram card registration online,e shram card,e shram card registration kaise kare,e shram card benefits,e shram card registration 2022,e shram card ke fayde,eshram card registration,e shram card online apply,e shram card registration online malayalam,e shram card apply online,how to apply for e shram card