Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022: The unemployment allowance scheme for the unemployed was launched by the dear Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Unemployment Allowance Scheme is a financial assistance scheme run for unemployed youth. Under this scheme, ₹ 1500 is provided every month by the government to the educated unemployed. The primary objective of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to create sustainable employment for the poor people by strengthening their entrepreneurial abilities and technical skills through a package of support services.
Under this scheme Madhya Pradesh government provides financial assistance to young citizens of the state and encourages them to enhance their skills. In the form of MP unemployment allowance, the government provides money in the form of financial assistance to unemployed youth so that they can run their expenses till they get any government or non-government job.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Overview :
|scheme name||Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|issued by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Amount up to Rs.3500|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||unemployed youth of the country|
|Objective of the plan||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Documents Required for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 – Important Documents
Interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme by applying for Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 will need the following documents like –
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo (scanned copy)
- Signature (scanned copy)
- 12th mark sheet
- graduation degree
- Other educational certificates like Inter / ITI / Diploma, etc. (if any)
- Identity Proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address proof like Aadhar card, legal passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.
- Certificate of Income
- employment registration certificate
- Bank account statement
- If applicants have any previous work experience, documents proving the same are required.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Full Details
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme to provide financial relief to the unemployed graduates of the state. Under this scheme the state government will provide monthly financial assistance to help unemployed youth. The primary objective of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to increase employment opportunities and place them in various departments of the state government. It also promotes entrepreneurship and creates self-employment opportunities especially in rural areas.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is for those people, who despite having good education and degree, they do not have any government or non-government job. Through this scheme, the government provides them money in the form of financial assistance, until they get any government or non-government job or they do not get any employment.
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, applicants must fulfill the below mentioned criteria which are as follows –
- The age limit of the applicant for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana should be 20 to 35 years.
- Applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be unemployed and enrolled as a job seeker.
- Applicant should be registered with Employment Bank.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have passed graduation.
- For the application of unemployment allowance scheme, the annual family income of the applicant should be less than ₹ 3 lakh.
- Those who have 2.5 acres or 5 acres of street in the state are not eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary should not be employed in any kind of small government or private job.
- Those who have received loan amount of Rs.50000/- from State/Central Administration or Bank are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank account.
Application Process for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 – Application Process
Follow the steps given below for online application of unemployment allowance scheme 2022 –
- Those who want to apply for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana have to visit the official website of MP Employment Portal https://mprojgar.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page click on the link for registration for new user.
- Click on “Register for Applicant” option on the menu displayed on the webpage of the portal.
- The applicant has to enter the required details like applicant name, district name, city, mobile number, email id, user id and password in the form.
- After filling all the details, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the “Register” button for registration.
- After registration the password will be sent to your registered mail id.
- After that, the applicant has to fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
- Now upload all the supporting documents on the portal.
- Now click on submit button.
- The applicant will receive a message on their valid mobile number that the registration is successful.
- The money amount will be deposited in the applicant’s bank account every month.
Note: – To apply for the offline unemployment allowance scheme, the applicant has to visit the Employment Department (Employment Office) Madhya Pradesh. After filling the application, the applicant has to attach the relevant details and requested documents and can submit to the officials.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 – FAQS
Q1. What is the prescribed age limit for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022?
Ans. The age limit of the candidates to apply under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 has been fixed from 20 to 35 years.
Q2. How much amount will be provided by the government in the unemployment allowance scheme 2022?
Ans. The eligible applicant of unemployment allowance scheme will be provided monthly finance from ₹1,000/- to ₹1,500/- per month by the state government.
berojgari bhatta 2022,berojgari bhatta yojana,pradhanmantri berojgari bhatta yojana,berojgari bhatta,berojgari bhatta yojana 2022,rajasthan berojgari bhatta 2022,up berojgari bhatta yojana registration,bihar berojgari bhatta online,pm berojgari bhatta yojana 2020,pradhan mantri berojgari bhatta yojana 2022,berojgari bhatta apply online bihar,apply online berojgari bhatta bihar,berojgari bhatta mein kya document chahiye,pradhan mantri berojgari bhatta 2022